You are here because you want to know how to buy solo ads that convert into sales. As many of you know, I have been in the affiliate marketing game for quite a while now. I use many different strategies to drive traffic to my offers. One of those strategies is directing traffic from solo ads to make sales.
Not All Solo Ad Vendors Are the Same
There are a lot of people who sell solo ads out there. Some are good and others are simply buying the traffic and reselling it to you at a higher price. There are even some that use bots to send you fake traffic. You have to be careful who you buy from.
Should You Buy Solo Ads through Udimi – Hit and Miss
One of the sources that I have bought from is the Udimi platform. I have gotten mixed results there. Sometimes I find a vendor that hits it right out of the park and other times, vendors with supposedly good reviews, have delivered few opt-ins and no sales.
This is not always the vendors fault. You have to provide a high converting squeeze page and offer that fits with their list.
What You Need in Order to Make Sales
Regardless of who you buy solo ads from:
1) you need to make sure that your squeeze page is set up properly
2) and that your autoresponder is sending out emails that convert
3) and that you have an offer that people actually want
My Favorite Solo Ad Provider
Very recently I stumbled upon an amazing solo ad provider that trains you in list building before you spend a dime with him.
- He has free training on how to set up your opt in page properly and even gives you high converting opt in pages to use with clickfunnels for free.
- He gives you email swipes that you can use.
- If you buy his intermediary package, he guarantees that you will make sales or he will resend the same amount of clicks again.